Your support makes a difference
Do you or your organization support local efforts in the areas of technology, science, education, environment, or health? If so, please consider supporting the 2018 Eastern Washington Regional Science and Engineering Fair (EWRSEF). The event is made possible through generous contributions made by local people, businesses, and organizations.
There are several ways you can support the EWRSEF:
- Sponsorships - Your generous donations are 100% dedicated to supporting students and the EWRSEF and are greatly appreciated. See the levels of support below. Please fill out the NEWEC pledge form and email it to support@EWRSEF.org or mail it to NEWEC, a tax exempt 501(c)(3) organization.
- Scholarships for students – Please email support@EWRSEF.org.
- In-kind Services and Goods – We can hand out your pens, pencils, bags, or other small items to all students. Please email support@EWRSEF.org.
- Special Awards Earned by Student Projects – Email the Special Awards Form to email@example.com. Special awards can be:
- Short-term STEM job shadows
- Tours of STEM work places
- Item of some value (if you want it to be tax deductible, it must be donated to NEWEC)
- Judging at the event on March 15, 2018 – register at EWRSEF.STEMwizard.com.
- Volunteer Time – Assist before the day of the event (e.g. put together registration packets); and/or assist on the day of the event: set up/take down, assist at registration, provide information to attendees during the event, etc. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorship from local organizations are used to help cover costs associated with the EWRSEF as well as awards for students. Your support makes it all possible.
There are five levels of financial support to consider:
Platinum - $4,000
Your company name/logo will be printed on conference materials for attendees, conference signage, posters and table tents, as well as on the conference website. Your company name will be listed in news releases. You may also loan us your company banners for the day to hang up in the conference presentation rooms and lunch room. As a Platinum sponsor, your company spokesperson will be given the opportunity to address the audience for a one-minute announcement during the event. Ability to have an exhibit booth representing your company. Ability to bring promotional materials with company logo as giveaways for attendees.
Gold - $2,000
Your company name/logo will be printed on conference materials for attendees, conference signage, posters and table tents, as well as on the conference website. Your company name will be listed in news releases. You may also loan us your company banner for the day to display in the conference presentation and lunch rooms. Ability to have an exhibit booth representing your company.
Silver - $1,000
Your company name/logo will be printed on conference materials for attendees, conference signage and posters, as well as the conference website. Your company name will be listed in news releases.
Bronze - $500
Your company name/logo will be printed on the conference materials for attendees and posted on the conference website.
Copper - $100
Show your support as a friend and supporter of this event. Your name or company name will be listed as an event donor in conference materials.
If you are interested in donating at any level, you can access the sponsorship form here.
If you have questions about becoming a conference sponsor, please email support@EWRSEF.org.